Published: Sat, July 15, 2017
Worldwide | By Gretchen Simon

Police custody of Dileep extended

Police custody of Dileep extended

The actor was sent to judicial custody till July 25.

After the attack, Pulsar tried to contact, Dileep's manager Appunni many times, and the police says the actor was also with Appunni when his manager attaended those calls. The actor responded to the court's query that he did not suffer any ill treatment at the hands of the police.

The court had held a preliminary hearing on the bail plea the other day and posted it for further proceedings on Saturday.

Even though the Malayalam film industry threw its weight behind Dileep, a powerful star, the police arrested him on Monday, claiming that they had "irrefutable evidence" of the actor's involvement in the attack against a prominent woman actor.

The prosecution has said that there are enough proofs to support the charges against the actor.

Daft Punk Covered by French Army Marching Band for Bastille Day
A few minutes later, a joint detachment of USA 145 Army and Navy troops and Marines soldiers opened the lengthy ground parade. When Trump and Macron met in Brussels in May, the two memorably shook hands in full view of the press.

Dileep who has been lodged at the Aluva jail will continue to be questioned under custody in the actress abduction and molestation case.

Reports suggest that investigators had conducted a raid at Dileep's residence on Saturday to get the visuals of the abducted actress which were captured by main accused Pulsar Suni and his gang when she was assaulted in a moving auto near Athani in Angamaly on February 17. It was argued that Dileep's non-cooperation with the ongoing investigation was not helping the case.

Police submitted before the Angamali Judicial First Class Magistrate that they were yet to recover the mobile phone used to record the act.

Meanwhile, the police conducted raid in the house of Dileep at Aluva. This is why the court allowed the phones to be inspected in Dileep's presence.

Like this: